Enterprise software purchases are expensive enough. Why spend even more on Wayferry's software selection consulting?
Buying enterprise software is a minefield of immature selection processes, conflicting interests, and predatory vendors. With Wayferry you will:
- Select the software that fits your needs like a “glove fits your hand,” and fully meets your expectations.
- Reduce your implementation risks, so the new software goes live on time, in budget and with minimal business disruption.
What more could you ask from your next major software purchase?
Software buyer's remorse
People don't like talking about their failures so you seldom hear about them. Consequently, buyers have little idea of the pains they face when purchasing enterprise software, and how much they will later regret their decision.
It’s not a level playing field!
Software purchases are infrequent for buyers, but vendors work on nothing else. They wine and dine customers, stroke unsuspecting egos and take control of sales without buyers even realizing.
Where your money is lost
With unprepared buyers and odds favoring vendors, it is no wonder that enterprise software costs more than budgeted and seldom meets expectations.
Compare Planned versus Typical Actual Net Return for New Software
Red arrows in the chart above show where the costs of poor purchasing are incurred:
- There are extra costs when the implementation takes longer than planned.
- The hidden cost of delayed return when the implementation schedule slips.
- The cost of business disruption when going live.
- The hidden cost of not meeting expectations which is incurred every year the software is used.
While the hidden costs above don’t appear on income statements, they are very real.
The value of using Wayferry comes from helping you avoid these four costs of poor software purchasing.
Ensure your next major software purchase meets your expectations
To explore if we can help you, call us on 858-866-9780 or contact us by email