As part of our consulting offering, Wayferry has developed a cloud application specifically designed to evaluate enterprise software. This page highlights a few of the features and benefits of the Wayferry application.
Wayferry App Accounts
A very limited number of free Wayferry app accounts are made available each month to companies evaluating enterprise software. To qualify, your company must be based in the US or Canada.
Capture rich requirements
Requirements are to software selection as foundations are to a building. If you don't get them right, there always are problems. Use Wayferry to capture rich requirement details:
- Separate the requirement title from the description for better management of requirements.
- Use links to external references like Wikipedia to explain terms without cluttering up the requirement.
- Include examples to remove ambiguity.
- Format text to improve readability.
- No need to copy requirements: one requirement can be in multiple requirement groups.
Weight requirements for importance
Once you have developed a list of requirements, they should be weighted for importance to your organization. When capturing how important each requirement is, also capture who it is important to, and why it is important to them.
- When employees see their names documented on the requirements they feel listened to. This builds end user buy-in, which accelerates adoption when the software goes into production.
- Capturing this information creates the requirements traceability matrix, particularly important in regulated industries.
- When system implementation consultants run into a problem, they can see the reason why a requirement is wanted. If they still need more information, the names of the employees to whom this requirement is important are listed. The consultants know exactly who to reach out to.
See graphically how well a potential product meets your organization's requirements profile by each group of requirements.
Rank software products by fit score
Use Wayferry to rank products by how well they meet your particular requirements. The software product that best meets your needs is the one at the top of the list.
Maximize ROI and minimize implementation risks
The Wayferry application uses a data-driven gap analysis to measure how well potential software products meet the organization’s particular requirements, and ranks them by fit score. The best-fit software is the product that comes closest to meeting expectations.
To minimize software implementation risks, the winning product evaluation is exported. A detailed requirements analysis means no “new” requirements are discovered. Project managers know exactly what is needed, down to individual requirements. Accurate work estimates ensure implementation projects are on time and within budget.
Buyer's remorse is eliminated because the organization knows precisely how well the software will work for them before making the purchase. Buy-in is maximized when users see their names being added to requirements, along with how important each requirement was and why it was important to them. They know they were listened to, and their needs were factored into the purchasing decision.